Win a holiday to beautiful Bali
We are giving away an incredible six-night Bali adventure for two, exploring the different sides of this enchanting island, from arty Ubud to stylish Seminyak – one of Bali’s most upmarket beach resorts.
Your first three nights will be spent at Alila Ubud, a 4.5* hilltop hotel with breathtaking views over the valley, rainforest and rice paddies. This boutique hotel is in Bali’s central foothills, so you’ll only be a 15-minute drive away from Ubud – where you’ll find local art galleries and a buzzing café culture.
Alila Ubud makes the most of its astounding setting, with rooms perched on stilts like treehouses – and your Superior Room has unobstructed valley views. Take a dip in the award-winning pool, which looks like it floats above the Ayung River valley, and book a spa treatment at extra cost to revitalise your body and mind.
Then change up the vibe with a three-night beach stay at the cool and quirky Alila Seminyak. This five-star hotel is sleek, modern and eco-friendly. You’ll find it right in the heart of Seminyak, with hip hangout Potato Head Beach Club next door. The hotel has five infinity pools, including one that’s just for adults and another on the rooftop with spellbinding ocean views. As you’re staying in a Deluxe Studio, you’ll also have access to the hotel’s exclusive pool.
Morning yoga classes are free here, and romantic experiences like a Champagne picnic or candlelit dinner are available at extra cost. For a supplement, you can also hire one of the hotel’s vintage VW campervans for the day – complete with your own chauffeur.
To enter, simply fill out your details below by 2 March 2020. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
1) Terms & conditions: The promoter is Kuoni (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ.
2) Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3) The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) Closing date for entry will be 2 March 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) The prize is a six-night holiday for two people, sharing a Superior Room at Alila Ubud for three nights and a Deluxe Studio at Alila Seminyak & Studios for three nights.
7) The prize includes breakfast each morning as stated on kuoni.co.uk and return economy flights from London, including taxes. Airport transfers in resort are included.
8) The prize excludes UK transfers; and all other expenses, including travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
9) The prize must be booked by 5 May 2020 and travel must be completed between 1 April 2020 to 3 March 2021 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Blackout dates include, Christmas, New Year the Easter holidays and other peak periods.
10) Kuoni reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
11) Should the hotel be sold or suffer any material change resulting in the closure of the hotel during the validity of this prize, we will be unable to honour the prize and cannot be held liable for alternative accommodation.
12) The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
13) You cannot use the hotel prize in conjunction with any other offer.
14) The prize winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
15) Kuoni will notify the winner how the prize can be arranged.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17) If you would like to enter by post, please send your name, address and email address to Bali competition, Kuoni Magazine, Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ by the closing date.
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
20) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Kuoni address above.
21) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.