Win a 5* holiday to Mauritius
We’re giving away a seven-night holiday for two, staying at The Oberoi Mauritius – voted one of the Top 25 Hotels in the World at the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2018.
This quiet retreat is perfect for a romantic stay and the resort is known for its incredible, personalised service. As you pull up to the reception area, a sense of calm is induced with a setting of waterfall sculptures, a Zen garden and winding pathways leading past Buddha sculptures to thatched villas and the sparkling ocean. You could take a dip in the infinity pool and relax in one of the poolside hammocks; order a cool drink to your sun bed while relaxing on the beach; or try the resort’s ‘Touching Senses’ programme, offering experiences such as stargazing, painting classes and nature walks.
The rooms here are beautiful and you’ll stay in a Luxury Pavilion with a four-poster bed, sunken bath and a dining terrace overlooking the gardens and ocean. Spend relaxed days at the resort – the spa here is award-winning – take a bike out and explore the local area or venture into Port Louis around half an hour away to explore the city’s architecture and street art.
When the stars come out, you could dine at On the Rocks for a barbecue dinner by the sea, taste delicious cuisine at the candlelit open-air restaurant or listen to a live band in the bar. There’s also the chance to dine in your villa; or try Creole or Omakase Japanese cuisine at the Gunpowder Room, an adults-only experience that can host only six couples.
This prize includes a seven-night stay at The Oberoi Mauritius, breakfast each morning, return flights from London and transfers in resort, so enter today!
Terms & conditions
1) The promoter is Kuoni (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HG.
2) Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3) The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) Closing date for entry will be 3 June 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) The prize is a seven-night holiday for two people, sharing a Luxury Pavilion at The Oberoi Mauritius. The prize includes breakfast and return economy flights from London, including taxes. Airport transfers in resort are included.
7) The prize excludes UK transfers; and all other expenses, including travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
8) Kuoni reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9) The prize is subject to availability and is non-negotiable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
10) The prize must betaken and completed between 3 June 2019 and 31 March 2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Blackout dates include the Easter holidays, September and peak season.
11) The prize winner willbe the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
12) Kuoni will notify the winner how the prize can be arranged.
13) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14) If you would like to enter by post, please send your name, address and email address to Mauritius competition, Kuoni Magazine, Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ by the closing date.
16) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
17) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Kuoni address above.
18) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.