Small pool, gift shop*, spa*, TV lounge in main building, Wi-Fi
Restaurants & bars
Meals are served in the Rhino Dining Room, with an international buffet for breakfast and lunch and multi-course set menus for dinner. A comprehensive selection of wine, beers and spirits are available (at extra cost), as well as the finest Kenyan tea and coffee and fresh fruit juices.
• Sweetwaters Serena offers subsidised medical care to the local community.
• All tents are thatched using sustainable harvested local grass.
• The camp works with orphanages in the area including staff visits, provision of funds, clothing and food.
• The camp works with local school by providing educational materials.
• The camp encourages the local community to plant trees with seedlings from the tree nursery.
• Recycling facilities are used and food waste is distributed to local pig farmers.
*Denotes local charge