The most comprehensive Sandals resort features luxurious accommodation in two distinct settings.
Set within 100 acres of lush forest, this expansive couples-only resort is split into two different sections. The Riviera Seaside and Ochi Beach Club overlook half a mile of white-sand beach, while the secluded Butler Villas and Great House are located on the hillside above. If you feel like taking some time away from the sweeping private beach or the seven main swimming pools, you can take on the Caribbean’s largest rock climbing wall, which is situated within the Ochi Beach Club. Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees at the Sandals Golf & Country Club (caddies mandatory, payable locally). If you're looking to tie the knot in Jamaica then there's even a new overwater chapel which seats up to 50 guests, with superb 360-degree panoramic views and a glass floor aisle.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining at the resort as the 16 restaurants – all of which are all included in the price of your holiday – feature a great range of international, casual and fine dining options. You can choose from authentic Jamaican, seafood, Japanese teppanyaki and sushi at different venues that are dotted around the resort. For afternoon cocktails and pre- or after-dinner drinks, there’s a choice of 11 bars.
The accommodation options are fantastic here, with the Riviera section of the resort offering plush Italian-style villas and suites, decorated in Mediterranean pastels with balconies overlooking a boardwalk and gazebos. Alternatively, for a more tranquil retreat, opt to stay in the Butler Village. Guests in these villas can enjoy luxurious extras such as a personal butler service and semi-private pool.
Close to the heart of Ocho Rios
Good to know
Couples over 18 years are welcome at this resort. Minimum stay: 2 nights year-round.
519 rooms, villas and suites
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked-in the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours*.
• Enjoy a treatment at the Red Lane® Spa* before relaxing in the secluded spa gardens • Head down to the beach in the evenings for one of the beach parties, complete with fire dancers.
16 restaurants, 11 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive • All meals, snacks and unlimited premium-brand drinks, including six varieties of Robert Mondavi wines • Nightly entertainment and piano bar • Indoor games room, satellite television and in-house movies • Watersports including windsurfing, Hobie Cat sailing and scuba diving for certified divers • Landsports including tennis, a rockclimbing wall and Red Lane® Fitness Centre • Green fees and transfers at Sandals Golf & Country Club (caddies mandatory, payable locally).
Riviera Bamboo Grove Premium Room
Selected dates 25th September & 2nd October 2020
*Denotes local charge