Waterpark, private beach, swimming pool, spa*, watersports centre*, kids’ club, teens’ zone, golf course*, tennis club, culture experiences*, Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Restaurants & bars
• Three Palms - Fine dining restaurant overlooking the golf course.
• Luna di Mare - Northern Italian restaurant with extensive wine list.
• Fresh - Breakfast and dinner buffets with nightly entertainment.
• Sea Side Grill - Poolside eatery serving sandwiches and salads for lunch.
• Mangoes - Serves international cuisine at the resort's waterpark.
• Bar King Frog - Oceanview lobby bar serving tropical drinks and late-night snacks.
• The Cricket Club - Perfect for drinks, dancing and a night cap.
• Pool Bar - Swim-up bar in the waterpark serving tropical drinks.
• 19th Hole Bar & Grill - Serves drinks and snacks at the resort's golf club
• Coffee and juice bar - Serving Blue Mountain coffee and tropical smoothies.
Spa & wellness
There are plenty of fantastic children’s activities and facilities to keep your little ones busy throughout the day. These include swimming, volleyball and basketball games, the Kids’ Retreat and Teen Zone.
1,000sq ft of private beach lapped by turquoise water.
PADI scuba diving is available at extra cost.
The resort is home to an 18-hole championship golf course.
*Denotes local charge