Waterpark, private beach, swimming pool, spa*, watersports centre*, kids’ club, teens’ zone, golf course*, tennis club, culture experiences*, Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Restaurants & bars
• Fresh - a casual restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. They also have nightly entertainment to create a lively atmosphere as you sit down to dinner.
• Luna di Mare - A fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy the tastes of Northern Italy and sample tipples from the extensive wine list.
• Moonstone - an open-air restaurant that's open for lunch, offering Mediterranean dishes and homemade pizza.
• Annie's Smokehouse BBQ - located in the same venue as Moonstone, this dinner spot is the place to go for Jamaican-style barbeque.
• Mangoes - enjoy light salads and sandwiches for lunch at the resort's waterpark
• Sea Side Grill - a poolside eatery serving sandwiches and salads for lunch
• Fi Wi Jerk Hut - a new addition to Hilton Rose Hall which is open on Saturday and Sunday for savoury dishes such as traditional Jerk chicken
• Bar King Frog - an ocean-view lobby bar serving tropical drinks and late-night snacks.\
Spa & wellness
There are plenty of fantastic children’s activities and facilities to keep your little ones busy throughout the day. These include swimming, volleyball and basketball games, the Kids’ Retreat and Teen Zone.
1,000sq ft of private beach lapped by turquoise water.
PADI scuba diving is available at extra cost.
The resort is home to an 18-hole championship golf course.
*Denotes local charge