Swimming pool, children’s pool, spa*, thalassotherapy pools, hammam, yoga*, 2 championship golf courses*, 9-hole course*, driving range, tennis academy*, 6 tennis courts*, fitness centre, free bicycle hire, kids’ club (4-12 year olds), teen club*, Wi-Fi
Restaurants & bars
• Buon Giorno - Casual restaurant serving a breakfast buffet
• La Zagara - Fine dining à la carte restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine, open for dinner
• Liola - Seasonal trattoria and pizzeria with a seaview terrace serving homemade pasta, seafood and tempting ice-creams, open for lunch and dinner
• Amare - Seasonal beach restaurant serving salads, barbecued dishes, fresh fish and pizza, open for lunch and dinner
• La Granita - Main bar with a wonderful large terrace and stunning sea views
• Torre Bar - Serves light lunches and refreshing drinks.
• Pool bar - Seasonal bar offering light meals, snack and drinks during the day
• Spa Bar - Serving fresh fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies and light dishes.
Spa & wellness
Young guests can enjoy spending time at the kids’ or teens’ clubs or the children’s pool.
1.8km of private coastline with watersports available (extra cost).
• Two 18-holes championship golf courses are surrounded by orange and olive groves
• A 9-hole short course, driving range, practice facilities, tuition programmes, golf-pro shop, golf academy are also available.
*Denotes local charge