Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Why should I book a ‘package’ holiday with Kuoni?
You can book a hotel, flights and transfers yourself but please be aware that your money will probably not be protected. We are a member of ABTA, which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct, giving you the confidence when booking a Kuoni holiday. All of the ‘package holidays’ we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money. Find more details about ABTA.
Useful links for this question:
- Our difference
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?