Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
What is a Kuoni Gift List?
The Kuoni Gift List is a personal way for guests to contribute to an unforgettable honeymoon or overseas wedding with Kuoni, voted Best Honeymoon Provider at PERFECT WEDDING magazine’s 2014 awards.
It’s simple to set-up and easy for guests to make payments, plus we’ll send you Kuoni Gift List announcement cards to send out with your invites. The hard work is taken care of.
But why limit this great idea to your honeymoon or overseas wedding? Birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions – you can book a Kuoni holiday and set up a Kuoni Gift List anytime.
Useful links for this question:
- More information about the Kuoni Gift List
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- How can I pay?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?