Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
I am unable to travel, is it possible to change the name on my booking to another person?
If a person named on a booking is prevented from travelling as a result of illness, the death of a close relative, jury service or other significant reason, we will agree to that person’s booking being transferred to another person (introduced by you) who satisfies all the conditions applicable to the package, subject to both persons accepting liability for full payment of the holiday cost and all costs and charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers in order to make the transfer. Any name change made will be subject to approval by our suppliers.
An administration charge will be made of £50 per person for requests made more than 61 days before departure, and £100 per person within 61 days before departure. In addition for flight inclusive bookings, you must pay the charges levied by the airline concerned. As most airlines do not permit name changes after tickets have been issued for any reason, these charges are likely to be the full cost of the flight.
If all passengers on the booking are unable to travel this would be classed as a cancellation and we would not be able to assist in changing names on the booking.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?