Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
How will I know if my booking has been cancelled?
A cancellation invoice will be sent to you or your travel agent within 7 days of receipt of your written cancellation. If you do not receive this please contact us immediately in order to prevent an increase in charges.
My Kuoni information: if you have made a booking with a Personal Travel expert after March 1st 2016, then you can register a My Kuoni account. Once logged in, click on your booking to view full status information.
If you are unable to make a My Kuoni account then all customers are still able to use Kuoni's manage your booking website, where your payment history is also tracked and displayed.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?