Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
How do I reserve a specific seat on my flight?
The majority of airlines have a limited number of seats available for advance seating. How to reserve your flight seats varies from airline to airline and some airlines do make a charge to reserve specific seat numbers in advance of your departure date. Please see the links below for up to date information for each airline:
If your chosen airline is not listed above or you require assistance with reserving seats with your airline please contact your Personal Travel Expert. Kuoni will do everything possible to meet your seat requests however no guarantee can be given.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- How can I pay?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?