Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Who is DER Touristik UK Ltd.?
In simple terms, it’s us. Kuoni’s tour operator business joined DER Touristik Group, a leading European travel company, in September 2015. Our partner companies Carrier, Kirker, CV Villas and Jules Verne all joined us in the move, collectively providing DER Touristik Group with a much coveted presence in the UK travel market.
On 30 August 2017, Kuoni changed its registered business name from Kuoni Travel Ltd. to DER Touristik UK Ltd., reflecting our change of ownership and move away from the Kuoni Group. We continue to trade under the brand name of Kuoni, providing the same excellent quality of service that has won us prestige within our industry. The changing of our name has no impact on the holiday arrangements that we have with you or the protection you receive from us, as a UK package holiday provider.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?