Discover the magnificent Galapagos islands on this exclusive yacht. Providing a choice of two intimate personal cruise routes that showcase either the south/central region or the north/west, this small ship was consciously designed to suit cruising in the waters of this World Heritage-listed area.
The yacht is kitted out with the most sophisticated navigational and mechanical equipment available. It's fully air-conditioned throughout and features stunning picture windows that surround the two upper decks, offering breathtaking panoramas of the Galapagos scenery. The best place to spot the marine life of this diverse place is from the sun deck, where sunloungers make it a comfortable pastime. The public areas are spacious and light-filled. The bar and lounge is the best place to relax and enjoy a drink, while the conference lounge provides the perfect space for the expert naturalist guides to educate those that want to learn more about the compelling landscapes that surround you.
The on-board chefs serve up enticing Ecuadorian cuisine at the end of each day in the sunny dining room, while the ten-man crew, including two dedicated naturalist guides, is always on hand to answer your every question. The ten double outside cabins are located across all three decks and each features its own private bathroom with shower, ample closet space, thermostat control and intercom system.
There are various route options around the Galapagos available, so you can choose your cruise based on your own interests.
Itinerary A - 7-night Southern & Central route
Day 1 Puerto Baquerizo Moreno & Cerro Tijeretas, San Cristobal Island
Day 2 Cerro Brujo & Punta Pitt, San Cristona
Day 3 Punta Suarez & Gardner Bay, Espanola Bay
Day 4 Punta Cormorant, Champion Islet, Post Office Bay & Baroness Point, Floreana Island
Day 5 Highlands & Darwin Station, Santa Cruz Island
Day 6 AM Bartolome Island or Las Bachas Beach, PM Las Bachas Beach or Black Turtle Cove, Santa Cruz Island
Day 7 South Plaza Island & North Seymour Island
Day 8 San Cristobal Island
Itinerary B - 7-night Western & Northern route
Day 1 Puerto Baquerizo Moreno & La Galapaguera Cerro Colorado, San Cristobal Island
Day 2 Darwin Bay & Prince Phillip’s Steps, Genovesa Island
Day 3 Las Bachas or Black Turtle Cove & Cerro Dragon, Santa Cruz Island
Day 4 Punta Espinosa, Fernandina Island & Urbina Bay, Isabela Island
Day 5 Elizabeth Bay & Tagus Cove, Isabela Island
Day 6 Puerto Egas, Santiago Island & Rabida Island
Day 7 Highlands & Darwin Station, Santa Cruz Island
Day 8 San Cristobal Island
Good to know
• Tipping – Please budget to pay an additional $350-400 per guest per week in tips (approximately) for the ship’s crew and expedition guides at the end of your cruise. Tipping is entirely discretionary and only payable upon a satisfactory experience
• Dry landings involve guests stepping from the dinghy onto rocks or a dock
• Wet landings involve guests stepping into knee deep water and wading ashore
• This cruise is not suitable for those with mobility problems
• The itineraries maybe subject to late amendments due to seasonal changes in the wildlife, weather or changes in government regulation
• A reasonable level of fitness is required for walks and wet landings.
• Itinerary A - fornightly on Sunday • Itinerary B - fortnightly on Sunday
Included in price
• All meals
• After excursion snacks
• Non-alcoholic drinks
• Captain’s Welcome and Farewell cocktail parties
• House wine and local beer served during dinner
• Naturalist guides and lecture services
• Snorkelling gear
• Wet suits
• Galapagos transfers.