Princess Cruises® have a passion for travel and their unique itineraries visit some amazing ports of call. On board, comfortable staterooms, friendly crew, a great full-board package with mouth-watering cuisine and dazzling entertainment await. Princess operate a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships and have over 50 years’ experience taking guests to over 360 destinations across the globe.
Why Princess Cruises?
- Enjoy Movies Under the StarsTM out on deck on the poolside screen with free milk and cookies and popcorn
- Treat yourself to time in The Sanctuary, an adult only, spa-inspired haven where you can enjoy healthy snacks and refreshing drinks for a supplement
- The Lotus Spa offers a wide range of rejuvenating treatments
- The itineraries are meticulously planned and there are more than 300 ports to choose from
- Complimentary soft serve ice cream is served throughout the day by one of the pools.
San Francisco & Alaska's Inside Passage
3 nights San Francisco & 10 night cruise
14 nights, Balcony Cabin
Room only hotel and full board cruise
Departs 30 Apr 2020
From £2599 per person
INCLUDES DRINKS AND WIFI
Price includes private overseas transfers.
Why choose this cruise?
- Enjoy a three-night stay in the Californian city of San Francisco; your time is free to explore as you choose but we recommend visiting the prison Island of Alcatraz, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge on foot or by bike, following the bay-side trails and trying some clam chowder and sourdough bread at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Board the Star Princess for a 10-night cruise along the coast of Alaska, visiting cities, towns and national parks; join optional excursions like whale-watching cruises, bear viewing trips and glacier hikes
- Take in the landscapes from your Balcony Stateroom as the captain navigates the ship across the ice-scattered waters of Glacier Bay National Park
Call us on 0800 092 4444 or book an appointment in your local store.
cruises sorted by
Hit the open road on a California self-drive, visiting San Francisco, Monterey and Napa, and then set sail for Hawaii. Visit the state’s four main isl...