GMT -5 hours
A breathtaking example of nature's beauty
Located east of Toronto which is around two hours away, it is one of Canada’s most popular attractions and it's easy to see why. With almost 4 million cubic feet of water falling over the crest line every minute and with a width of roughly 2,600 feet, Niagara Falls are truly breathtaking. It’s not just about the falls here, with Canada’s premier wine region, Niagara-on-the-Lake just half an hour away.
- Take a ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises VIP Boat Tour and huddle under your poncho as the spray is immense – but the experience is extraordinary
- Experience the Journey Behind the Falls attraction and explore the tunnels and observation platforms
- You can visit the falls on a day trip from Toronto, or spend a night in Niagara itself
- There is plenty of entertainment to enjoy including once the sun sets dinner shows and illumination cruises
- The delightful Niagara-on-the-Lake, just 30 minutes from the falls, is surrounded by vineyards, many of which produce the region's famed ice wine