• Many areas have restaurants serving international cuisine.
• Food stalls sell traditional Cambodian dishes, which include rice noodles in curry sauce, fish and coconut steamed in banana leaves, stir-fried chicken and meaty spare ribs.
• Cambodians also eat a lot of fish and seafood.
• Stick to bottled water and canned or cartoned soft drinks and juice.
• The local beer is Angkor, but you'll also find international brands.
Tipping isn’t expected, but it’s greatly appreciated. Ten per cent is a generous amount to give.