Your First experience begins before you board, as you relax in the dedicated First lounge (available at selected airports) and Elemis Travel Spa after being whisked through First check in.
The First cabin is your own serene place to rest in your 6'6" bed. Duvets, sleeper suits, full pillows and a luxury Anya Hindmarch amenity kit will ensure your ultimate comfort on the journey. Enjoy fine dining from the renowned A La Carte Menu, with meals prepared to order and served at a time that suits you.
- Dedicated First check in - a queue-less, personalised and stress free environment to check in your baggage*
- Dedicated First lounges - an elegant, calm and welcoming environment to enjoy refreshments and spend your time as you wish**
- Pre-flight dining - enjoy waiter service dining in the First lounge, giving you maximum sleep time on-board***
- Elemis Travel Spa - Indulge yourself... soothe your body... relax your mind with a complimentary treatment in British Airway’s renowned Spa †
*Available at London Heathrow, London Gatwick, New York JFK and Barbados
**Dedicated First Lounges are available at selected airports.
***Available on all flights departing after 8pm from London Heathrow and selected overnight flights from New York’s John F Kennedy and Newark, Philadelphia, Washington, Toronto, Chicago and Boston airports. Opening times may vary.
†Available at London Heathrow in the Departure and Arrivals lounges.
- À la Carte dining - choose from British Airway’s renowned À la Carte menu and the First crew will prepare your meal to order
- ‘Catch of the Day’ - if you're flying from London you could enjoy a selection of wild fish supplied by Loch Fyne
- Wines and Champagnes - enjoy the finest Champagnes and wines from the First cellar which have been carefully selected from around the world
- Exclusive surroundings - your demi-cabin is your sanctuary in the sky, a discreetly serviced and smartly equipped haven of calm which guarantees you space and privacy
- Turndown Service – when you're ready to sleep, a crew member will prepare your bed which will consist of a soft under-mattress, cosy duvet and plump pillow, all covered in the finest 100% Egyptian cotton*
- Amenities - you will receive a pair of luxury velvet slippers, a specially-designed sleeper suit and a stylish Anya Hindmarch washbag containing selected products to help you get ready for bed and freshen up in the morning
- Business facilities - in-seat phones and power sockets enable you to stay in touch with the world below*
- Personal service – the specially trained First crew will provide you with a discreet yet attentive service, ensuring that all your personal needs are taken care of
- Personal entertainment - choose a title from the video library or enjoy the latest box office smashes, comedies and sport on a new Audio Video On Demand entertainment system**
*Available on certain routes.
**Not available on aircrafts with a 12-channel in-flight entertainment system.
- Arrivals lounge - continue relaxing within the Arrivals lounge on your return home by enjoying a treatment in the Elemis Travel Spa, a refreshing shower or simply a hot breakfast*
*Available at London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Johannesburg.
We rigorously check the flight information provided by the airlines on our web site, to ensure it is correct at the time of being added. However, please bear in mind that suppliers may wish to amend or improve their facilities. When we are told of any significant or long term changes we will always endeavor to update the web site immediately.