PGA Grand Slam Golf
Held at the breathtaking Port Royal Golf Course, this end-of-season event sees the best golfers in the world compete for over $1million.
World Rugby Classic Bermuda
Former star international players take to the pitch again to play in this much-loved tournament.
SheROX Bermuda Triathlon
Complete a triathlon in an idyllic setting - a swim in the sparkling Caribbean, a scenic bike-ride and a run along a stunning beach.
Annual Goodwill Bermuda Golf Tournament
This year's competition will be hosted by LPGA legend Amy Alcott.
Bermuda Marathon Weekend
A weekend of thrilling races including a marathon and half-marathon.
• Dive and snorkel in an underwater paradise
• Play tennis or cricket and go horseback riding, cycling, fishing or sailing
• Tee off on one of the 7 PGA golf courses
• Enjoy a fun range of motorised and non-motorised watersports from kayaking to kite sailing
• Cassava pie is an authentic savoury Bermudian dish which dates back to 1612 when the first English settlers grew cassava root for flour and cooked it with egg, chicken, pork, nutmeg and sugar
• Seafood is a favourite and there will always be a catch-of-the-day on the menu
• Western menus are also easy to find with a range of Mediterranean, Asian and North American dishes readily available.
• Island water is considered safe to drink, but bottled water is advised
• Bermuda Rum Swizzle and Dark and Stormy - both rum-based cocktails - are considered national drinks.
Browse local shops and boutiques for English clothes and accessories. The island's best shops are on Front Street in Hamilton. Here you'll find locally made souvenirs, liquor, antiques and a plethora of British imports.
Anglican 23%; Roman Catholic 15%; African Methodist Episcopal 11%; other Protestant 18%; other 12%; unaffiliated 6%; unspecified 1%; none 14%.
Car rental services are not available in Bermuda.
Please note, Travellers Cheques are no longer accepted in Bermuda.
Most hotels and restaurants add a service charge to the bill. If a service charge is not included then a 15% tip is considered standard but tipping is at your discretion.