This outstanding couples-only resort offers Sandals’ renowned Luxury Included® experience.
If you are looking for a romantic setting, fantastic dining and a host of activities then this Luxury Included® resort ticks all the boxes. Stroll through the gardens to Maxwell Beach and sink your toes into the soft sand as friendly staff bring cool drinks to your sun lounger. Relax in the beachfront whirlpool while gazing out over the ocean or choose from a range of sports and activities. If you long to explore the island then you can venture out of your tropical retreat to discover the best of Barbados with the resort’s exclusive attraction programme.
With 11 gourmet dining experiences there is something to suit every mood and occasion. Discover diverse cuisines from around the world, including Bombay Club — Sandals’ first Indian restaurant, teppanyaki-style dishes at Kimono’s, juicy steaks at Butch’s Chophouse and indulgent desserts at Café de Paris – a Parisian-style patisserie. You can also enjoy regular theme nights and weekly events including a beach party and Caribbean night. Stay cool in the day while sipping cocktails at the swim-up bar and enjoy unlimited and all-inclusive 5-star Premium Liquors in the evening while watching the flickering flames of one of the romantic fire pits. As part of Sandals' exclusive 'Stay at One, Play at All' exchange programme, you'll also have access to the amenities, four bars and six restaurants at neighbouring Sandals Royal Barbados.
Rooms are set in three different areas: the Caribbean Village which is nestled in tropical gardens, the Crystal Lagoon Village which overlooks the sparkling lagoon, and the Beachfront Village which offers sea views. Upgrade to an opulent Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub for exquisite views over the turquoise sea.
On Maxwell Beach, just a 5-minute walk from lively St Lawrence Gap
Good to know
Minimum stay 2 nights. Couples over 18 only.
280 modern rooms and suites.
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked-in at the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours*.
• Try your hand at paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing • Book a catamaran cruise* • Enjoy a game of beach volleyball • Book a soothing ‘Tropical Paradise’ massage on the beach or in the beautiful gardens* • Explore Bridgetown during a historic walking tour*
11 restaurants, 7 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive: • All meals, snacks and unlimited premium brand drinks including a selection of wines by Robert Mondavi® • Red Lane® Fitness centre • Non-motorised watersports including kayaking, Hobie Cat sailing, bodyboarding and windsurfing • Daily scuba diving for PADI certified divers • Nightly entertainment
*Denotes local charge