Set on a mile-stretch of pristine sands, this resort brings the Sandals experience to a new level.
Designed to make you feel like you’re the only people on the island, this charming resort blends effortlessly with its stunning natural surrounds. Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort is set within 500 acres of tropical grounds which are fringed by a mile-long powder-white beach and provides high levels of service and a world of leisure facilities. These include an 18-hole championship ocean-front golf course designed by golf pro Greg Norman, and an expansive Red Lane® Spa, covering almost 5000 square metres. If sun and relaxation is what you’re after, why not take a dip in the half-acre swimming pool – the largest on the island – and one of three at the resort.
There are 11 restaurants which include a selection of fine dining venues and casual settings with a variety of delectable dishes from across the globe. If white-glove service as well as exquisite interiors is your thing, why not book at table at Il Cielo, which offers diners an authentic taste of Tuscany with unsurpassed views over Emerald Bay. Be sure to sample the restaurant’s signature cocktail – The Capresetini – a tomato and basil infused vodka martini – before heading to Il Cielo’s Dolce Lounge, where expert pastry chefs showcase their skills with flambéed desserts, fresh pastries and Italian gelato.
The generously-sized rooms and suites are adorned with stone floors, handcrafted furnishings and British Colonial inspired accents with pretty views of the sparkling ocean, pools and gardens. Throughout the grounds are a wide range of categories of rooms and suites to choose from, including rooms which overlook the resort’s gardens to beachfront suites with luxurious extras such as Butler Service.
Escape on a couples retreat or a holiday with friends in a child-free environment. Each property featured in our hand-picked selection of adults-only hotels has a minimum age of 16 years.
Indulgent holidays with everything taken care of.
Set on a breathtaking white-sand beach in Great Exuma
Good to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights year-round. Couples over 18 are welcome at this resort.
249 spacious rooms and suites
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked-in the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours.
• Relax on the mile-long beach
• Make use of the complimentary land and watersports
• Swim in the largest pool on the island
11 restaurants, 6 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive • All meals and unlimited premium brand drinks including six varieties of Robert Mondavi wines • Tennis and golf (green fees payable locally) • Watersports • Unlimited scuba diving for qualified divers • Use of Red Lane® Fitness Centre.
*Denotes local charge