Experience the magic of Disney and Universal Studios, the cool vibe of Miami and the beauty of the lush Everglades.
Strap yourself in and prepare for the ride of your life in one of Florida’s thrilling theme parks, chill out in trendy Miami and mingle with the beautiful people in SoBe. For a taste of island life, visit one of the Keys, strung along the coast, try your hand and diving and enjoy a relaxed pace of life. For lush flora and fauna, the Everglades are alive with birds, insects and a multitude of alligators and manatees.
- For those looking for family fun, look no further than Orlando, awash with theme parks, water parks and all manner of shops and eateries
- Get back to nature and enjoy an ecotour through the Everglades to spot bulbous manatees, flocks of birds and a selection of insects
- The Keys provide a tropical island feel to any stay, with stunning soft white beaches, clear waters and an underwater extravaganza of colourful fish and coral
- If you’re heading to Miami, you’ll want to spend some time soaking up the sun on the coolest beach in town, South Beach also known as SoBe, the place to see and be seen
- Whether you want to stay in luxurious beachfront spas, Disney hotels or a private pool villas, Florida can accommodate, and with such a vast array of product at our fingertips, we can tailor make you your perfect Floridian escape, making the most of this beautiful area
Best time to visit Florida
Florida is an all year round destination as are all the Disney theme parks.
Florida holiday highlights
Experience the magic of Disney in the iconic Magic Kingdom, go behind the scenes at Universal Studios® or for those with slightly older kids, or those with a wild side, scream on thrilling rides at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. You can also get up close to hippos and hyenas in Busch Gardens® at Tampa Bay, watch high-octane NASCAR racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway or become an astronaut for the day at the Astronaut Training Experience.
In Miami itself you’ll find beautiful people, an array of fantastic shopping opportunities, trendy art galleries and some of Florida’s finest cuisine. Head to Downtown Miami and Coconut Grove to give your credit card a work out, enjoy an evening tipple in Ocean Drive and, for a little taste of Cuban spice, head to Little Havana.
Florida - and in particular Miami and Fort Lauderdale - is the gateway to the Caribbean for many avid cruisers. A few days on the beach or in the city is the perfect start or end to a stay and cruise holiday in the Caribbean or even further afield, to Central or South America.
In the Keys watch the sunset from Mallory Square, surrounded by street performers and food carts. Shop up a storm on bustling Key West, scuba dive among turtles in Key Largo and work up an appetite for a slice of renowned Key Lime Pie as you cycle about the islands.
In the Everglades you can also spot alligators sunning themselves on the banks, or floating in the water. Take a ride on one of the airboats, also called flat bottomed skiffs, for a thrilling ride through the swamps or, take trip out onto Florida Bay, also part of the Everglades National Park, for some canoeing, kayaking or fishing.
If you’re looking for pure beachfront bliss, Florida is home to some simply stunning beaches. Clearwater and St Pete Beach are two of the livelier resort and are also firm favourites with locals and fun loving tourists alike, whilst those looking for a more upmarket experience should try beautiful Naples, Long Boat Key or Fort Lauderdale, home to boutiques, coffee shops and fine dining.