Weddings in Thailand
Book your wedding in Thailand
For an exceptional beach wedding, celebrate in style in exotic Thailand with its enchanting beaches, welcoming culture and soothing ambience.
Soft sands, azure waters and fantastic wedding packages create a distinctive and captivating setting for your special day.
With Kuoni you can choose between traditional Thai and western themed wedding packages.
Kuoni offers weddings in Thailand in the following unforgettable locations:
• Undeniably romantic, a wedding on the beautiful island of Phuket brings with it breathtaking sunsets; palm-fringed soft sands; and golf, watersports and relaxation.
• Beguiling Khao Lak will seduce you with its endless unspoiled beaches and secluded retreats. Our wedding package includes a 3½-hour spa experience for the bride.
• Tie the knot on alluring Koh Samui with a backdrop of white-sand beaches, coconut palms and refreshing waters.
• Celebrate your union on enchanting Krabi, home to stunning limestone cliffs, luxurious powder-soft sands and some of Thailand’s best hotels.
• Get married at the Paradise Koh Yao in Phang Nga Bay for a stylish and sleek ceremony among spectacular scenery and secluded enchantment.
After celebrating in such a romantic destination, you’re already in the perfect place to unwind and enjoy an incredible Kuoni Thailand honeymoon.
Retreat to a luxurious small island hideaway, explore bewitching islands by longtail boat, visit spiritual temples, experience vibrant Bangkok, scuba dive and snorkel among colourful marine life, chill out on white-sand beaches and indulge with candlelit dinners and breakfast in bed.
Chapel on the Lagoon Wedding Packages (Phuket)
Includes use of the beautiful air-conditioned chapel with altar and seating for up to 50 guests, celebrant, personalised welcome board, wedding certificate and name plaque, private ferry for bride and groom to the chapel, fresh floral bouquet, corsage for the groom, fresh floral arrangements for the altar and flower shower, photographer with 100 digital photos on a CD, bottle of sparkling wine for toasting and a classic guest signature book.
Prices available on request
As per Silver Package, including videography during the ceremony with DVD or fresh floral arrangements for two large stands and ten aisle stands, a bottle of sparkling wine for toasting and hair and make-up for the bride OR an exclusively designed photo album.
Prices available on request
Before you travel, Kuoni needs to see copies of the following:
• Full 10-year British passport
• Original decree absolute (if divorced)
• Original death certificates (if widowed)
• Original adoption certificate (if adopted)
• Original deed poll notice (if changed name)
• Letters of personal details
Once in Thailand, you must:
• sign an affidavit and register at the British Embassy
• legalise your marriage at the District Registrars Office
Both offices are situated in Bangkok, and the cost per couple is £890. This requires a four-night stay from Monday to Thursday.
NB: The Bangkok office is closed over Christmas and New Year and during Songkran (mid April), so no weddings can take place over these periods.
Other important information
• You must spend four days in resort before your wedding
• You must stay in resort for at least seven days
• Minimum age 21
• Kuoni must receive your documents eight weeks before you travel.
When to travel
Thailand is a fantastic year-round destination, but November to March is a great time visit as the least amount of rain falls and the weather’s not too hot. Temperatures soar from April to June, however the South is cooler. July to October is the rainy season, but it’s still warm and showers are tropical.
hotels sorted by