Formerly Ancient Thailand tour
A comprehensive tour visiting the ancient Thai Kingdoms of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, the Bridge over the River Kwai and the fascinating scenery and temples of northern Thailand.
Take a light sweater as the evenings in the northern parts of Thailand can get cooler.
Accommodation on tour
A choice of 3½ - 4½ Star accommodation. Hotels outside of the city are fairly basic and often the best available standard. On occasion it may be necessary to use alternative accommodation due to local availability, weather and road conditions.
Meals on tour
• Breakfast and lunch is included on days 3-11
Accompanied by an English-speaking local guide from departure on Day 3 to departure from the airport on Day 11. Extensions are unescorted, however assistance will be available from our local representatives.
You can also upgrade to a private tour at a supplement (minimum two passengers). Prices on request.
Good to know
• On certain dates the Grand Palace in Bangkok closes for royal celebrations, in which case you can enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok instead.
• Ancient Thailand offers a Three and a half Star or Four Star option with the differing hotels highlighted in the itinerary. When the same hotel is used, the room category will be variant dependent on the tour option.
• For a relaxing finish, why not add a Thai beach
This tour is subject to a minimum number of passengers (Please call for details).
• Tipping is at your discretion.
WEEKLY every Sunday.