Elephant Hills Beach & Rainforest Safari
This short tour experience allows you to experience the natural beauty of Khao Sok National Park, with the opportunity to interact with gentle giants at an elephant sanctuary. After each exhilarating day exploring your surroundings, return to a luxury tented camp at Elephant Hills and wake to the enchanting surrounds of the jungle.
Is this for you?
This tour is ideal for those seeking a cultural immersion through Thailand’s rainforests and surrounding villages. A visit to an elephant camp is included allowing you to meet the elephants and lean about their habitat.
- • Khao Sok: 3 nights
Daily on request
• 3 Star tented camp accommodation
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Return transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• English speaking guide.
Burmese junk ship
Mahouts and elephants
Good to know
• This tour will operate with a minimum number of participants, please see pXX for details
• This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 4 years
• Daily departures from Phuket, Khao Lak or Krabi
• Order of itinerary is subject to change, depending on weather conditions.