Elephant Hills Beach & Rainforest Safari
Short tour experiences are an ideal way to add a touch of culture, history or wildlife to your Thai adventure. They can easily be added to your itinerary at either the beginning or end of your time in Thailand. We can combine two or more short tours, please speak to a Personal Travel Expert for details.
This short tour experience allows you to experience the natural beauty of Khao Sok National Park, with the opportunity to interact with gentle elephants in an elephant sanctuary.
Is this for you?
This tour is ideal for those seeking a cultural immersion through Thailand's rainforests and surrounding villages with a visit to an elephant camp where you can meet the elephants whilst leaning about their habitats.
- • Khao Sok: 3 nights
• 3 Star tented camp accommodation
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Return transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• English speaking guide.
Burmese junk ship
Mahouts and elephants
Good to know
• This tour will operate with a minimum number of participants, please see pXX for details
• This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 4 years
• Daily departures from Phuket, Khao Lak or Krabi
• Order of itinerary is subject to change, depending on weather conditions.
Daily on request