Star Clippers are returning to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore this winter season. From November 2016, the 170-passenger Star Clipper will set sail from her home port of Phuket and along the southern Thailand coast. Sailing this beautiful coastline you will visit islands scattered off the coast, some of which are only accessible by sea.
• Koh Surin
• Similan Island
• Hin Daeng
• Koh Rok Nok
• Langkawi, Malaysia
• Koh Kradan
• Phang Nga Bay
• Koh Hong
Phuket Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and one of its most popular holiday destinations. Rugged and featured by craggy, densely vegetated hills and an attractive array of picturesque bays and coves of all shapes and sizes, Phuket forms the setting for your included four-night relaxing post-cruise retreat.
Hin Daeng & Koh Rok Nok For those who enjoy diving, these islands are particular highlights of the trip. Hin Daeng, also known as Red Rock, breaks the surface of the water, under which there is a vibrant world. Alongside other marine life which lives in the red coral you may spot a whale shark or manta ray gliding by. The next stop today is the uninhabited island of Koh Rok Nok, the perfect spot to relax on the beach or snorkel over the coral.
Langkawi, Malaysia Located approximately 18 miles from the north-west coast of the Malay peninsula, Langkawi is a paradisiaical archipelago made up of 99 islands that are blessed with a verdant interior and fringed by power-soft beaches kissed by the Andaman Sea.
Good to know
• Shore excursions are not included in the price of your cruise. Available excursions are bookable on board and payable locally
• Tips are not included and are at your discretion.
What to expect
• During the day the dress code is very relaxed
• For gentlemen, long trousers are required at dinner but formal shirts are not compulsory in the evening – casual elegance is the order of the day on board.
• The cruise season in Thailand runs from October to April; there are 2017 and 2018 dates available, speak to a Personal Travel Expert to tailor make your stay and cruise holiday • This cruise itinerary is 7 nights in length. We recommend spending spending a few nights in Bangkok before your cruise and perhaps some time on the beach once you've disembarked in Phuket.
Tailor made cruises
We hope this hand-picked itinerary will provide you with some inspiration of how you can tailor make your stay and cruise holiday. The land-based section of your holiday – whether pre or post-cruise – is fully flexible allowing you to choose where you stay, for how long and the adventures you will have while you are there. Please speak to a Personal Travel Expert who will help you create your perfect itinerary.