Arusha, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti
Classical Tanzania offers the ultimate all round experience of this alluring destination, combining excellent Serena managed lodges in fantastic locations on the northern circuit, offering superb game viewing.
• Overnight in Arusha
• See lions, hippos and clouds of pink flamingos around Lake Manyara
• Visit the Iraqw tribe and get to know their culture, beliefs and even join them for a spot of dancing
• Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera with an abundance of flora and fauna
• Explore Olduvai Gorge, an important historical site sometimes referred to as ‘the Cradle of Man’
• Final night at Kirawira - a beautiful colonial tent with superb views.
- • Arusha: 1 night • Lake Manyara: 1 night • Ngorongoro Crater: 2 nights • Serengeti: 3 nights by air one-way
Accommodation on tour
4 Star lodges are used throughout and a 5 Star tented camp on the last night. On occasion the itinerary may be in a different order or alternative accommodation may be used due to conditions and availability.
ESCORTED 4x4 SAFARI
Classical Tanzania is escorted by an English speaking driver/guide.
Good to know
Vary dependent on road conditions and game sightings.
Minimum numbers of passengers apply.
Minimum age 7 years.
FORTNIGHTLY on Saturdays from Jan 05-Dec 21.