Less than two hours drive from Johannesburg, this extravagant resort is considered to be one of the most glamorous in southern Africa and boasts casinos, safaris, cinemas, restaurants, top class golf courses and some luxurious hotels.
Any visitor staying at one of the Sun City hotels has free access to the Valley of Waves, an advanced water park dominated by a large lagoon with a wave machine generating wave sup to 1.8 metres every 90 second. There are also a variety of other waterslides.
A range of sport activities can also be enjoyed including a range of watersports at Waterworld, mountain biking, parasailing and golf. There is also a gym and spa at the resort to keep you looking your best.
If you are looking for entertainment, gambling, opulence and family fun then this could be your nirvana.
Sun City highlights
• Experience the thrill of an elephant ride on an hour long ride through the bush.
• Jump on a quad bike and explore your surroundings in style. There will be a guide with you to help find the best areas for spotting wildlife.
• Enjoy the rush and excitement of the casinos and see if you can win big in Africa’s Vegas!
Sun City Tailor Made
Create your perfect multi-centre holiday by combining games reserves, lodges, hotels and destinations. We can match your exact requirements to create a bespoke holiday just for you.
• Browse our online portfolio, or request a copy of our fantastic Africa brochure.
• See our Game Reserves page to make sure you pick the perfect safari or lodge for your South Africa holidays.
• Call our knowledgeable Africa sales team on 01306 747002 who will help guide you through your options and prepare your detailed holiday quotation.
South Africa Facts
For further information, inspiration and holiday ideas see our comprehensive list of South Africa facts and information.