GMT +4 hours
Irresistible island escapes
The Seychelles – a collection of idyllic islands offering everything from tiny boutique retreats to larger family-friendly resorts with plenty to see and do. Whether you want to simply relax in paradise, snorkel and dive the teeming waters or tee off on a round of golf, the Seychelles can provide. Or how about setting sail aboard a traditionally-rigged ship and island hopping through paradise, stopping off in secluded coves, empty beaches and charming local villages.
- The beaches here are magical, stunning stretches of pristine sand and crystal clear water
- You can island hop to experience both the bigger islands and the ones home to a single resort
- You’ll find some of the world’s most amazing spas here with plenty of award-winners to choose from
- The flora and fauna are breathtaking, with turtles nesting on the beach, rare parrots in the trees and beautiful orchids on the mountains
- With Silhouette Cruises you can see the islands of the Seychelles in style on a beautiful modern yacht
Seychelles Holiday Highlights
• All Inclusive Seychelles holidays - For at completely hassle-free holiday, check out our specially negotiated Seychelles all inclusive offers.
• Discover an underwater world - the Seychelles islands are ideal for snorkelling and diving, surrounded by coral gardens teeming with colourful tropical fish.
• Indulge in the colonial charm, peaceful gardens and superb shops of Victoria on Mahé island.
• Sail around these beautiful islands on an unforgettable island-hopping Silhouette Cruise:
o On board a historical traditionally-rigged vessel with Sea Shell & Sea Pearl
o Or on a modern yacht with Sea Star & Sea Bird.
• Relax on spectacular white sand beaches - absolutely made for doing nothing!
Seychelles Tailor Made
If you can’t decide between these perfect island idylls, then why not split your stay between two or three resorts?
In the Seychelles you could:
• Enjoy the two largest islands of Mahé & Praslin, with short flights and high quality resorts
• Experience an enchanting mix of Creole life at Mahé & Silhouette Island
• Embark on a three-island adventure, combining Praslin, Desroches & Mahé
We offer a whole selection of sightseeing and cultural experiences that you can add to your holiday and enrich your Seychelles experience. With a Kuoni experience you can discover the exotic beauty of La Digue or walk through the enchanting forest of the Valleé de Mai.
Please view our full selection of authentic experiences and sightseeing trips.
To tailor make your holiday, simply:
• Request a copy of our superb Indian Ocean brochure
• Call our Personal Travel Experts on 01306 747000 who will be happy to talk you through your requirements and provide a personalised quotation
• Request a quote online
Other Similar Destinations
You might also consider a holiday in Maldives, Mauritius, Bali or the Caribbean.
Recommended Seychelles Hotels
7 nights, Dinner & Breakfast, 10 Jun '15
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 28 Jun '15
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 12 May '15
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 08 Jun '15
I was in a small boat gliding over the crystal clear light blue sea from Praslin to Cousine island on my honeymoon. All of a sudden, in spite of wearing clothes (not a swim suit!), I found myself diving into the transparent sea, reaching out for the ripping sand-bed at the bottom.
I have never seen water so temping, so clear, so blue and sand so perfect. I wanted the moment to last forever. And as I swan to the shore line all I could hear was the sounds of tropical birdsong and lapping gentle waves. This makes life worth living.