5* all-inclusive Jamaica, from £1199pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by 19 JAN
- Seven nights at 5* Meliá Braco Village Hotel in Jamaica, staying in a Deluxe Garden View Room.
- Free room upgrade on arrival
- All-inclusive board
- Transfers in resort
- Return flights with Virgin Atlantic
You can save up to £1604 per couple with this fantastic Jamaica offer and we’ll arrange a free room upgrade when you arrive at the resort.
Edging a beautiful beach, the peaceful Meliá Braco Village Hotel feels more like a boutique escape than a large resort and has won awards, including the Caribbean’s Leading New Hotel and World’s Leading New Island Resort at the World Travel Awards. The friendly staff offer a warm welcome and encourage you to embrace the laid-back Jamaican pace of life.
Sip a rum punch by the pool, enjoy juicy pineapple or a fresh coconut – complete with straw – from the fruit cart that roams the resort, and learn to cook some delicious local dishes during the weekly cooking class. The new adventure park offers hours of fun for families, from six-year-olds to adults. Challenge yourself on the obstacle course as you cross suspended logs before hanging on a Tarzan swing and zip-lining back to base. There is also a 35-foot rock climbing wall and outdoor trampolines to try out.
The restaurants are set around a village-style square and there is plenty of choice with your all-inclusive board, from grilled seafood to Italian and Caribbean cuisine. Enjoy filet mignon at 876 Prime, coconut shrimp at O’Grille and homemade pastas and pizzas at Rasta Pasta. Follow the mouth-watering aroma of flavoursome dishes to the jerk chicken station by the beach; and reserve a table at Nikkei to enjoy a creative fusion of Japanese and Cantonese flavours.
For an understated, yet elegant resort, the evening entertainment is impressive, ranging from live music to fire-eaters and circus performers. Soak up the sociable atmosphere during the Friday-night Jamaican street party and sample traditional dishes from different food stations, browse local craft stalls and enjoy live bands.
We highly recommend upgrading your flight to Premium Economy for as little as £109pp extra, so talk to us for more information and we’ll tailor-make this offer just for you.
Stay longer or upgrade your room
- Extend your stay to 11 nights from an extra £387pp in a Deluxe Garden View Room.
- Upgrade to a larger Premium Garden View Room, from an extra £33pp.
- Upgrade to a Premium Oceanfront Room in one of the beachfront villas, with a balcony and sea views, from an extra £102pp.
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Beachfront Room just steps from the beach, from an extra £138pp.
- Upgrade to The Level Oceanfront Room, from an extra £283pp. Located on the upper floors of a luxury beachfront villa in an exclusive part of the resort, these rooms feature a spacious living area, balcony and breathtaking sea views. Luxurious extras include private check-in and check-out and a snack bar (7am-11pm) in The Level Lounge, access to The Level pool, a private section of the beach, and the Golden Sands Restaurant and wet bar with premium brands.
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to premium economy on your inbound flight, from an extra £109pp.
- Upgrade to premium economy return flights, from an extra £309pp.
Add private transfers and experiences
- Upgrade to private transfers, from an extra £21pp.
- Add on a trip to Dunns River Falls, from an extra £27pp.
5* Meliá Braco Village Hotel
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1604 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.