Win a holiday out of the ordinary
Imagine relaxing in an overwater villa in the Maldives, watching the fish dart through the lagoon; or spotting wild elephants on safari in Kenya’s Maasai Mara. You could explore Angkor Wat in Cambodia with an expert guide; or jet off to New York City for a long weekend escape. We have a £3000 Kuoni Gift Card to give away, so you can book a holiday that’s out of the ordinary.
How to enter
You’ll need to find a code hidden on our website. Here’s a clue to the page it’s on: it’s the world’s second largest continent. Once you find it, you’ll need to enter the code on the form below to submit your entry.
Terms & conditions
1. The promoter is: Kuoni UK Ltd (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ.
2. Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found at the top of this page. If you would like to enter by post, please state your answer, name, address and email address and send it to Kuoni Marketing Department, Kuoni House, Deepdene Avenue, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ.
5. Closing date for entry will be 14 February 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and any automated entries will not be eligible to win.
7. The prize is a £3000 Kuoni Gift Card and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred. Kuoni Gift Card terms and conditions apply
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The prize winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random using randomising software from all entries received and verified by the promoter after the prize draw closes.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be distributed.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive holiday offers and updates from Kuoni by post and email. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your details with any third parties.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Kuoni Marketing Department, Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.