All-inclusive Barbados, from £1299pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by 21 Feb
- Seven nights at 4* Sugar Bay Barbados
- Free upgrade to an Oceanfront Room on arrival
- All inclusive board
- Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways
Overlooking a white-sand beach and a sheltered lagoon on the island’s south coast, this chic new resort mixes traditional and contemporary style perfectly. The resort is family owned and therefore there’s a very welcoming feel with attentive staff that are on hand to really make you feel at home.
There are plenty of dining options at the resort, including the beachside Reef Restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed atmosphere. Your all-inclusive package includes one dinner at both the speciality restaurants – the Asian fusion restaurant UMI and the popular Sizzle Steakhouse; or if you have a particular culinary preference, you can enjoy two dinners per week at just one of these venues. All your favourite premium brand drinks are included too so be sure to order a Bajan rum punch or two.
You’ll receive a free upgrade from a garden-view Signature Room all the way up to a beautifully-appointed Oceanfront Room on arrival. Just image waking to the calming sounds of the waves every morning. During your stay you can take advantage of the free non-motorised watersports, retreat to the Karma Spa, head out on sightseeing tours of the island or just relax on the picture-perfect beach... the choice is yours.
This amazing offer is only available for a few days, so don’t miss out!
Upgrade your stay
- Add extra nights on all inclusive, from an extra £195pp per day
- Upgrade to private transfers, from an extra £17pp
- Add a Catamaran cruise, from an extra £82pp
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to World Traveller Plus (one way), from just £195 extra per person
- Upgrade to World Traveller Plus (return) from just £479 extra per person
- Upgrade to Club World (one way), from just £679 extra per person
- Upgrade to Club World (return) from just £1455 extra per person
- Add a Lounge a No.1 Traveller Lounge at Gatwick, from an extra £23pp
- Fly from Glasgow via Gatwick, from an extra £148pp
- Fly from Edinburgh via Gatwick, from an extra £128pp
- Fly from Manchester with Virgin Atlantic, from an extra £90pp
4* Sugar Bay Barbados
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £3322 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.