All-inclusive Maldives, from £1097pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by 21 NOV
- Seven nights at 3* Biyadhoo, Maldives
- Fantastic time to travel to the Maldives
- All inclusive board
- Stay in a Standard Room, just steps from the beach
- Return flights from the UK with Sri Lankan Airlines
- Speedboat transfers
This is an outstanding value all-inclusive Maldives holiday during the best time to visit! Biyadhoo is a simple, relaxing island and you’ll stay in a Standard Room, which is just a few steps from the beach and water’s edge.
This three-star paradise is exclusive to Kuoni guests in the UK and has natural beauty and an easy-going vibe. The rooms are simple – but you will spend the majority of your time relaxing on the beach or exploring the nearby reefs.
The island feels like an authentic slice of the Maldives and has top dive sites nearby to be explored with the PADI dive school, plus one of the best house reefs in the Maldives. We know our Maldivian islands – and this one is highly recommended for snorkelling and diving.
You can unwind in the sunshine with a good book or try badminton, canoeing or windsurfing. We’ll also treat you to a sunset fishing trip during your stay. When you get hungry, the buffet restaurant offers plenty of choice to keep you happy; and you can end days under the stars at the bar, miles away from real life. This is total Maldives escapism!
You only have a few days to book this offer, so talk to us today.
- Upgrade to 10 nights, from an extra £340 per person
- Stopover in Sri Lanka at the 3.5* Mount Lavinia in a Standard Room for five nights, from an extra £275 per person on room and breakfast basis
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1375 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.