Indulge in exotic romance on a Kuoni Malaysia honeymoon
For your first holiday together as husband and wife travel with Kuoni on a luxurious honeymoon to Malaysia, a striking destination offering a wealth of inspiring and indulgent activities.
Bask in exquisite sunshine by pristine white sands at divine beach hideaways including your own unique private island, explore exotic jungle meeting gorgeous orangutans along the way, be enticed by vibrant cities and exclusive shopping, relax at exquisite spas and combine romance and adventure by climbing Borneo’s Mount Kinabalu or exploring the breathtaking Cameron Highlands.
The contrasts, diversity and beauty of Malaysia make it a captivating honeymoon destination, the perfect place to celebrate the beginning of your new life together.
Malaysia honeymoons and more…
At Kuoni we have a resplendent portfolio of exceptional Malaysia hotelsenabling you to jet off in style on an enchanting and stylish honeymoon.
You’ll also find that many of the hotels and resorts we have included cater specifically for newlyweds, offering fabulous discounts and little extras that count on one of the most romantic holidays of your life.
Some of our most idyllic Malaysia honeymoon resorts include:
Your dream getaway to Malaysia combines alluring adventure, decadent days on white sands, exclusive spas and hotel experiences, dining in style and being part of some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. Honeymoon highlights include:
• The romance of Langkawi – dip into turquoise waters, curl up on powdery white sands, admire the jungle backdrop and enjoy breathtaking relaxation.
• Visit the Petronas Towers of sophisticated Kuala Lumpur – a city of incredible skyscrapers, glittering nightlife and exclusive shopping.
• Find a chic retreat on the private island of Pankgor Laut – where a bewitching honeymoon awaits.
• Visit the Sepilak Orangutan Sanctuary of Borneo getting up close and personal with these adorable animals and then bask in pure bliss on an off-shore island.
Tailor made Malaysia honeymoons
Your luxury honeymoon experience begins the moment you leave home, and with such a diverse choice of beauty in Malaysia, perhaps you want to experience more than one resort. With Kuoni, you can create your ultimate honeymoon, combining cities, islands, resorts and hotels, to make your once-in-a-lifetime holiday completely bespoke.
Perhaps you would like to spend a few days in cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur, savouring divine cuisine and shopping before lounging in paradise on one of Langkawi’s exquisite beaches. Or maybe you would like to combine a thrilling Borneo adventure with a relaxing Malaysia spa break?
To take your honeymoon to an even more breathtaking level, Malaysia can be combined with other beautiful destinations throughout Asia, Arabia and the Indian Ocean. Take a look at some of our exciting Malaysia combinations, or design a bespoke journey - an ideal honeymoon for you both.
When to travel
• Malaysia has a year round tropical climate, however certain times are better for different resorts.
• The West Coast beaches of Langkawi and Penang are best visited December-April.
• The East Coast resorts have a rainy season in November and December but are very sunny with tropical showers throughout the rest of the year.
• Kuala Lumpur is warm all year with June-August being its hottest months.
• Borneo is also warm year round but experiences higher rainfall in November-January.
Please note that due to local laws and customs, same-sex honeymoons are not recommended in Malaysia. If you are unsure of the local customs and laws, feel free to call us so we can advise you on the best destinations for your special honeymoon, or visit www.ilga.org.
hotels sorted by