GMT +1 hour
Gorgeous countryside, rustic villages and rugged coastline
Tuscany is a region of art, architecture, wine and breathtaking countryside. Feel the balmy breeze on your skin as you whizz past a patchwork of vines, cypress trees and olive groves on a Vespa ride, discovering the Tuscan countryside’s tiny churches, crumbling monasteries and medieval towns.
Tuscany & Liguria Holiday Highlights
• Secure tickets to Palio in Siena – the most famous bareback horserace in history – where the riders and their steeds strut past the crowds in colourful finery.
• Hop across the water to Elba Island and explore over 70 beaches, towering sea cliffs and the largest marine park in Europe.
• From Portofino, take a boat trip to San Fruttuoso bay and dive in the marine reserve, where you’ll discover the remarkable underwater statue – Christ of the Deep – his arms spread wide and his head raised towards the surface.
• Bask on sandy beaches and watch fishermen return to picturesque harbours with their catch of the day.
• Combine medieval towns with world-famous vineyards and the Renaissance city of Florence with our Florence & Tuscany multi-centre holiday.
Tuscany Tailor Made
Our experienced Personal Travel Experts are waiting to tailor make your dream Italy holiday. We can combine your choice of flights and destinations, hotels and experiences as your bespoke trip springs to life. Simply:
• Look through our online portfolio or request your free copy of our Italy brochure
• Email us for a quotation
• Give us a call on 01306 747002