GMT +1 hour
Stunning coastal resort famous for its spectacular mountain roads
At the heart of this famous stretch of Amalfi coast lies the stunning resort of Amalfi which perches dramatically on a cliff, overlooking enticing blue seas. The glorious setting boasts spectacular jagged cliff lines, traditional fishing villages, white-washed villas that cling precariously to the cliff face and lovely hotels with some of the most spectacular views in the region. Stroll to the colourful town centre which is bursting with designer boutiques, restaurants and streetside cafés that offer mesmerising views.
• Visit the Romanesque Cathedral of St Andrew which features ornate carvings and a mosaic and houses the relics of St Andrew the Apostle.
• Those with a sweet tooth should not miss out on a visit to Dolceria dell'Antico Portico, a luxury patisserie that offers a mouth-watering choice of delicious and traditional handmade desserts.
• Experience one of the world's most breathtaking drives along the renowned Amalfi Coast where a thin ribbon of road zig zags up and down the steep coastal hillside offering mesmerising views.
• The gorgeous landscapes of the Amalfi Coast are ideal for hiking. Follow steep coastal footpaths, stone steps and tranquil trails through lemon and olive groves up to the heavenly town of Ravello, famous for its majestic gardens and outstanding views.
At Kuoni we have made it incredibly easy for you to tailor make a holiday to your exact requirements, choosing different cities and resorts and combining different numbers of nights and hotels. You can even tailor make your holiday adding tours and different countries.
• Please call our Personal Travel Experts on 01306 747002.
• Email for an online quote.
• Request a copy of our Italy brochure.