GMT +1 hour
Discover these two beautiful and historic cities
Florence is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside on the banks of River Arno. A treasure trove of fabulous sights, this vibrant city is loved for its unique blend of art and Renaissance architecture. Stroll along cobbled alleys and bustling piazzas. Just a train-ride away is historic Pisa, home to the iconic Leaning Tower and other attractions including the 12th-century Duomo and Campo dei Miracoli with its stunning Romanesque buildings.
Florence & Pisa Holiday Highlights
• Roam Florence's network of medieval streets, marvelling at ornate cathedrals, busy piazzas and magnificent palazzos.
• Expore Pisa's botanical garden, one of the oldest in Europe.
• A haven for art lovers, Florence's galleries house fine collections of paintings by masters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli.
• Discover Pisa's Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you'll find some magnificent 16th-century buildings.
• Peruse Florence's wonderful shops for fine clothes, luxury goods and stylish souvenirs. For a guide to the city's shopping, read our article Shop the World: Florence.
Florence & Pisa Honeymoons
All of our Florence & Pisa hotels make for stunning honeymoon settings, but we have specially labelled a few of our favourite, most romantic retreats that we think make the most perfect locations for your idyllic Italian honeymoon.
Italy Tailor Made
Our knowledgeable Personal Travel Experts are waiting to tailor make your dream Italy holiday. We can combine your choice of flights and destinations, hotels and experiences as your perfect trip springs to life. Simply:
• Look through our online portfolio or request your free copy of our Italy brochure
• Give us a call on 01306 747002
• Email us for a quotation