Discover the enchanting backwaters of Kerala
This relaxing cruise is the most luxurious way to discover Kerala enchanting backwaters. Soak up beautiful scenery and absorb local sights as you meander through the tranquil waterways of ‘God’s own country’ on board this elegant vessel, cruising the picturesque canals and lakes. The gentle lapping of the water and balmy breezes make this a relaxing and unforgettable experience.
Local conditions may mean slight variations to the timings of the itinerary.
- • Oberoi MV Vrinda Cruise: 3 nights
- Tour overview • Sail Vembanad Lake and the Alleppey Canal • Enjoy a traditional Kathakali dance performance • Get a glimpse of life in the narrow backwaters • Visit the half statue of Lord Buddha and a traditional Keralan family residence • See sights including St Mary’s Church and Sree Bhagavathy Kshetram • Explore Chambakulum's snake boat yard
Accommodation on tour
Accommodation onboard the Oberoi MV Vrinda is in luxury cabins, each with en suite bathrooms with shower, kingsize beds, television and DVD player, air-conditioning and large picture windows offering stunning views.
Meals on tour
Prices include breakfast, lunch and dinner onboard the Oberoi MV Vrinda.
This itinerary is accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Don’t forget you can tailor make your own Kuoni holiday. For a wider choice of extensions please call for details.
Good to know
• Tipping is a way of life in India
• It is usual to tip your room boy and waiter at the end of the journey
• We recommend tipping the local guides after each excursion
• Children under 12 years are not permitted on the Oberoi MV Vrinda
• The Oberoi MV Vrinda does not operate between May01-Sep30
OBEROI MV VRINDA (4.5*)
Cruise operated by Oberoi Hotels. This exclusive boat has eight cabins, all on the lower deck with windows overlooking the water. A restaurant serves international, Indian and Keralan specialities. There's also a seafood grill, bar and leisure facilities including a swimming pool.
• Jan 02, 05, 08, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29
• Feb 01, 04, 07, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28
• Mar 03, 06, 09, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30
• Apr 02, 05, 08, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29
NB - Please contact us for dates from October to December.