GMT + 2 hours
Explore the historic sights and island delights of Greece
Blessed with an ancient city and scattering of picture-perfect islands, Greece offers guests rich history, beautiful beaches and fine cuisine.
- Halkidiki is a great option for family holidays - the hotels here have excellent family facilities
- For some luxury a bit more off the beaten track, head to the Peleponese
- Mykonos is one of the smaller Cyclades islands - the epitome of style and island elegance
- Santorini is the stuff of picture-postcard Greek perfection with its whitewashed villages and spectacular seaviews
- We have 5 Star luxury to suit every taste on the islands of Crete and Rhodes
Best time to visit
The climate is fundamentally Mediterranean with summers being incredibly warm with long hot days, often from April through to the end of September and pleasant, warm evenings. The water is warm until mid November, however, the rainy season begins mid October.
Greece’s mainland offers unspoilt sweeping coasts and a host of delightful resorts drenched in history. With its three peninsulas and miles of beautiful coastline, Halkidiki offers an island feel and boasts stylish resorts offering sublime service and sumptuous facilities that are great for all the family. The untouched beauty of Messinia in the southwest Peloponnese is complemented by crumbling castles, picturesque coves and fertile valleys.
Offshore, the enchanting Greek Islands brim with sunshine. Ancient beauty and classical ruins lie hauntingly beside cerulean seas, whilst plush hotels are fringed by sun-bleached sands. From epicurean Mykonos’ glamorous hotels and indulgent boutiques to the stunning natural attractions of volcanic Santorini; the architectural delights of medieval Rhodes to the creamy white beaches and legendary ruins of Crete, these idyllic islands offer a holiday to remember.