The John Lewis Gift List
The holiday of a lifetime list
If you're planning a honeymoon or a holiday celebrating a special occasion, you can invite friends and family to contribute to this wonderful experience as part of your John Lewis Gift List.
John Lewis' selected travel provider, Kuoni, can help craft your perfect holiday. From Personal Travel Experts who book your holiday to local guides with insider knowledge, the Kuoni team is truly passionate about travel.
They are well-known for their excellent service, taking time to listen to your ideas and travel dreams, providing their honest and personal recommendations. Just let John Lewis know if you'd like to add honeymoon contributions to your list.
How does it work?
If you have booked a honeymoon directly with John Lewis' selected travel provider, Kuoni, you can offer your guests the option to contribute to it through your Gift List. You can only select this option if your honeymoon has been booked and confirmed directly with Kuoni and not through another third party travel agent.
Upon booking, you will be given a 7-digit reference number which must be given when adding a Honeymoon Product to your list.
John Lewis will hold all money contributed to your Honeymoon Product by guests until your Gift List is closed. They will then transfer the total amount contributed by guests in one lump sum to Kuoni upon closure of your Gift List.
If you have not yet departed, Kuoni will contact you to offer to arrange additional events and services for your honeymoon. Any remaining funds in excess of the outstanding balance due will then be refunded by Kuoni to you directly in the form of a cheque within a reasonable period of time.
If you have departed, Kuoni will refund the funds transferred from the gift list contributions to you directly in the form of a cheque within a reasonable period of time.
Honeymoons purchased through any other travel agent cannot be added to your Gift List. Honeymoon bookings added to a John Lewis Gift List are subject to Kuoni's terms and conditions and to John Lewis Gift List terms and conditions.
Why opt for the John Lewis Gift List?
- It's free - right through from registration to delivery
- You'll find a huge range of gifts for all the important life events, and you can add vouchers, holidays and charity donations to your list too
- It's easy to add items using a scanner in a John Lewis shop or by selecting online at home
- It's easy for your family and friends to buy a present in-store, online or by phone
- John Lewis keep track of your gifts to help you write your thank you notes
- John Lewis provide a 2 to 5 year service guarantee at no extra cost on many electrical and technology products
- John Lewis are never knowingly undersold so you know you're getting great value