Bora Bora holidays
A Magical, idyllic and effortlessly enchanting paradise
Bora Bora - a rugged green interior gives way to verdant forest and pristine white sands lapped by the clear turquoise waters of the lagoon that surrounds the entire island. The glittering water dotted with small islands, each not more than a beach and a shock of green, the perfect place enjoy a picnic and explore the colourful coral gardens.
- If you’re looking for sweeping white sand, abundant snorkelling and diving opportunities, magical sunsets and possibly the most romantic atmosphere on earth, Bora Bora is perfect
- You can hike or take a 4x4 tour through the jungle for some amazing views
- Le Taha’a is an island close to Bora Bora and is known locally as the ‘Vanilla Isle’ due to its production of vanilla, giving it a heady scent
- Great for diving, with sharks, turtles, dolphins, manta rays and leopard rays all within the vicinity. For the chance to swim with mantas, Manta Channel is a short boat ride away
- Most of our hotels here offer bungalows or over water villas
Bora Bora is made up of one main island, a surrounding lagoon and then a ring of smaller islands called ‘motus’. The main island is home to local communities and their markets, the ideal place to pick up some beautiful souvenirs or a pearl or two!
If you enjoy hiking, Bora Bora’s interior is rich, thick jungle, great for those with a love of walking, and, if walking isn’t your thing, there are also 4x4 tours available to take you up to some of the islands best view points. There are also swathes of pristine beach to walk along should you wish to dig your toes into soft sand and cool water.
Being surrounded by a lagoon makes Bora Bora perfect for those with a love of water, even those who aren’t overly confident in it. The shallow water and rich coral gardens mean you needn’t go far to enjoy the vibrant underwater show, as flickering fish flit amongst the coral. For those feeling a bit more adventurous, Bora Bora is great for diving, with sharks, turtles, dolphins, manta rays and leopard rays all within the vicinity. For the chance to swim with mantas, Manta Channel is a short boat ride away. You can also enjoy a plethora of water sports including sailing, canoes and jet skis.
Le Taha’a, close to Bora Bora has a heady scent due to its production of vanilla to go with the beautiful beach and azure ocean. Here you can also pick up pearls and other local craft pieces.