French Polynesia holidays
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea & Le Taha'a
The epitome of the South Pacific, exotic French Polynesia has captured the imagination of travellers since the 18th Century. Explore its magical islands and relax on secluded beaches, take a dip in a cerulean lagoon and trek through lush rainforest on one of it's islands.
- It takes a while to get there, but it's well worth it once you find yourself standing in the shallow waters on a white sandy beach with beautiful rugged mountains as a backdrop
- This is a great honeymoon destination if you fancy really getting away from it all
- Go diving and snorkelling - you may spot sea turtles off the coast
- Shop for vanilla and black pearls or head to the markets and mingle with the locals whilst looking for souvenirs
- It's worth considering a multi-centre holiday and staying on more than one island to see the best of French Polyneisa
With its classically volcanic mountains richly festooned with verdant rainforest, and a beautiful fringe of aquamarine lagoon waters, Tahiti is an island still every bit as enchanting to travellers today. Moorea is just a short hop from Tahiti. Bora Bora, with its romantic mountain panorama and exquisite lagoon is perhaps the most beautiful of the South Pacific islands. Taha’a, the ‘Vanilla Island’, is wonderfully secluded and Tikehau is an isolated coral atoll barely rising above the Pacific swells.
French Polynesia Honeymoons
All of our French Polynesia hotels make for fabulous honeymoon settings, but we have specially labelled a few of our favourite, most romantic retreats that we think make the most perfect settings for your dream honeymoon in paradise.
French Polynesia Weddings
Getting married in the French Polynesia is a romantic and personal way to tie the knot. An idyllic archipelago of magical island paradises host to impossibly beautiful beaches, lazily hanging palms and magical coral lagoons, French Polynesia is certain to capture both your hearts on this most memorable of days.
French Polynesia is also host to some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts offering sumptuous indulgences including world class golfing and the most sublime spas.
Look out for our ‘Wedding’ labelled French Polynesia hotels for our specially negotiated wedding packages.