Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
How can I pay?
You can pay your deposit or balance by the following methods:
If you have a booking with a Personal Travel expert made after March 1st 2016, then you can register a My Kuoni account. Once logged in, click on your booking to view your outstanding balance and to pay your balance simply click 'Pay balance online'.
If you are unable to make a My Kuoni account then all customers are still able to use Kuoni's manage your booking website, where payments can be made by debit or credit card (excluding American Express).
Please contact your Personal Travel Expert and payments can be made by debit or credit card.
A payment can be made for you holiday in any of our Kuoni stores located nationwide. Find your closest store.
Please contact your Personal Travel Expert for details.
Payments can be made by cheque made payable to Der Touristik UK Ltd and sent for the attention of the Accounts Department to Kuoni Travel, Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ. We would ask that your seven digit booking reference is written clearly on the reverse of the cheque.
Payments can also be made by debit or credit card by completing the payment form enclosed with your invoice and sent for the attention of the Accounts Department to Kuoni Travel, Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?