Cairo, Aswan, Edfu, Qena, Luxor
Explore the Nile in unparalleled luxury on the Nile’s most prestigious vessel, The Oberoi Zahra. Personalised service and spacious suites, each with large windows and Nile views, make this a truly memorable experience and an excellent way to discover Egypt in comfort. Combined with the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, the two provide for an exceptional five star experience.
• Three nights in Cairo
• Visit Aswan's High Dam and Philae Temple
• Optional excursion to Abu Simbel by air
• Sound and Light show at Philae Temple
• See the twin temples at Kom Ombo
• Sail to the Botanical Gardens by felucca
• Discover the temple of Karnak
• Explore Luxor's West Bank including the Valley of the Kings
• Private visit to the Temple of Dendara and a farewell reception
Extend your stay by 4 nights
• Relax in the secluded bay of Sahl Hasheesh, on the Red Sea near Hurghada
• We would recommend taking a sun hat and glasses and a few jumpers especially during the winter months December, January and February. A camera is a must.
- • Cairo: 3 nights • Nile cruise: 7 nights
Meals on tour
• Prices include breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard The Oberoi Zahra, breakfast in Cairo and on the Hurghada extension.
Aboard the Oberoi Zahra you will be accompanied by a local English speaking tour guide/Egyptologist. Extensions are not escorted but assistance is provided in each destination by our local representative.
• The Oberoi Zahra Nile Splendour is fully air-conditioned throughout.
Good to know
• Cruise itineraries are subject to change with little or no notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. Entrance fees to Egypt’s antiquities can increase with little notice. Children under 12 years are not permitted on The Oberoi Zahra. The Oberoi Zahra is in dry dock in the month of June.
• In Egypt we recommend small amounts are given regularly. For guides and boat crew we recommend tipping at the end of your cruise/tour.
Oberoi Zahra *****
The Oberoi Zahra has 25 luxury cabins and two luxury suites, which are tastefully appointed with elegant interiors. Fully airconditioned, the range of facilities is excellent with an outdoor swimming pool and gymnasium. There are three massage suites, each with a private steam room, offering rejuvenating treatments. Discover gourmet dining on board, where the chef and his team pride themselves on offering the finest international cuisine.
The Oberoi Zahra is in dry dock in the month of June.
• Jan 05*, 19*
• Feb 02*, 16*
• Mar 02, 16, 30
• Apr 13, 27
• May 11
• Jul 06, 20
• Aug 03, 17, 31
• Sep 14, 28
• Oct 12, 26
* Itineraries on Days 9 and 10 differ slightly.