Discover vibrant cities and breathtaking wildlife
Uncover some of South America's treasures on this incredible tour of Ecuador and the Galapagos. From vibrant capital city Quito to the thriving wildlife of the islands, you'll uncover beautifully contrasting landscapes on your journey of discovery.
- • Guayaquil: 1 night • Cuenca: 2 nights • Quito: 3 nights • Galapagos Islands: 5 nights • Guayaquil: 1 night
- • Stay in modern Guayaquil • Discover Cuenca's colonial charms • Stroll historical Quito's winding cobbled streets • Experience the unspoilt beauty of the Galapagos Islands • Visit the Charles Darwin Research Centre
Accommodation on tour
The hotels used for this itinerary are Four Star
Meals on tour
Prices includes breakfast daily and lunch and dinner on Days 7-11.
A team of English-speaking naturalists accompanies the cruise, leading shore excursions and offering briefings on the islands and activities. Assistance is provided by local representatives in other destinations.
Good to know
• Prices include internal flights between Quito or Guayaquil and The Galapagos Islands
• Tipping is customary in Ecuador and is at your discretion. We recommend tipping at the end of your cruise
• Dry landings involve guests stepping from the dinghy onto rocks or a dock
• Wet landings involve guests stepping into knee deep water and wading ashore
• This cruise is not suitable for those with mobility problems
• The itineraries maybe subject to late amendments due to seasonal changes in the wildlife, weather or changes in government regulation
• The Galapagos National Park fee and tourist card are included in the cost of the holiday.
• Jan 03, 17, 31
• Feb 14, 28
• Mar 14, 28
• Apr 11, 25
• May 09, 23
• Jun 06, 20
• Jul 04, 18
• Aug 01, 15, 29
• Sep 12, 26
• Oct 10, 24
• Nov 07, 21
• Dec 05, 19