Spend time relaxing on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia before boarding the Seabourn Odyssey in St Maarten. Seabourn choose yachting harbours off the main cruising map to gain an authentic flavour many travellers never experience.
• Saint Lucia
• Philipsburg, Saint Maarten
• Carambola Beach, Saint Kitts & Nevis
• Road Bay, Anguilla
• St Johns, Antigua
• Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saints, Guadaloupe
• Castries, Saint Lucia
• Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St Vincent & the Grenadines
• Bridgetown, Barbados
Saint Lucia beach stay Your stay and cruise holiday begins with five nights on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia. While you are free to choose any hotel we feature on the island, we recommend the tucked-away Anse Chastanet. The resort sits beneath the striking Jade Mountain and is just 15 minutes from the town of Soufriere and 25 minutes from the spectacular Pitons.
Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe The journey south through the Caribbean takes you to the islets of the Iles des Saintes archipelago, that lie off the south coast of one of Guadeloupe's main islands, Basse-Terre. Your port of call is Experience the best of France with a Caribbean vibe on a optional guided island tour or partake in a kayaking experience over the coral reefs to the breathtaking Les Saintes Bay.
Seabourn moments Seabourn are renowned for their exemplary service and are one of the few cruise lines to boast a 1:1 crew to guest ratio. This is particularly evident during one of the popular Caviar in the Surf® beach parties which are held during every warm-weather voyages. Experience the renowned on board service ashore with caviar and Champagne followed by a silver service beach barbecue.
Good to know
• Shore excursions are not included
• Gratuities are included.
What to expect
• During the day there is a casual dress code
• Evenings are resort casual or elegant casual
• A optional formal evening is provided at least once on a seven day voyage for guests who wish to dress appropriately.
• The Caribbean cruise season runs from October to April and there are 2017 and 2018 dates available. Speak to a Personal Travel Expert who will help you create your Caribbean stay and cruise holiday • Seabourn's Caribbean cruises vary in length from a week to 39 days; this particular cruise is 7 nights long, the perfect length to combine with 5 or more nights on the shores of a Caribbean island such as Saint Lucia.
Tailor made cruises
We hope this hand-picked itinerary will provide you with some inspiration of how you can tailor make your stay and cruise holiday. The land-based section of your holiday – whether pre or post-cruise – is fully flexible allowing you to choose where you stay, for how long and the adventures you will have while you are there. Please speak to a Personal Travel Expert who will help you create your perfect itinerary.