Peaks & Valleys Of The West
This outdoor adventure delves right into the heart of Canada’s epic landscapes, from soaring mountain peaks to coastal and temperate rainforests, with dramatic canyons, towering waterfalls and colossal glaciers in between. Explore these glorious natural wonders on walking, hiking and soft adventure excursions in a like-minded small group with experienced guides.
Is this for you?
Operated by our touring partner, Jonview, this tour offers an exploration of Canada’s great outdoors with a like-minded small group of active travellers and an experienced guide, at a relaxed pace and with comfortable accommodation.
- • Banff: 1 night • Lake Louise: 2 nights • Sunwapta Falls: 1 night • Valemount: 1 night • Clearwater: 1 night • Whistler: 2 nights • Vancouver: 2 nights
2015 Jun 30; Aug 11; Sep 01
• Accommodation in 3 Star hotels (in remote areas such as national parks or small towns this standard may not exist and accommodation may be more simple and rustic)
• Experienced guide/driver
• Activities and sightseeing as detailed
• Transfer from Calgary to Banff
• Transportation by modern tour coach / van
• National and provincial park fees
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast).
• Guided hikes along quiet alpine trails
• View of Lake Louise
• Columbia Icefields Parkway
• Sea to Sky Highway
• Jet boat safari through lush rainforest
• Try to spot elk, moose and bears
• Peak 2 Peak gondola ride
• Vancouver sightseeing by bike.
Good to know
• Maximum group size 11 passengers
• Minimum age 16 years
• No flights are included
• This is an active tour and requires a good (but not extensive) level of fitness
• Hotels will be confirmed with final itineraries.
What to expect?
• Majority of the time spent outdoors exploring the natural surroundings
• Active days with soft adventure experiences
• Well looked after by your expert guide.