This outdoor adventure delves right into the heart of Canada’s epic landscapes, from soaring mountain peaks to coastal and temperate rainforests, with dramatic canyons, towering waterfalls and colossal glaciers in between. Explore these glorious natural wonders on walking, hiking and soft adventure excursions in a like-minded small group with experienced guides.
- • Banff: 1 night • Lake Louise: 2 nights • Sunwapta Falls: 1 night • Valemount: 1 night • Clearwater: 1 night • Whistler: 2 nights • Vancouver: 2 nights
• Guided hikes along quiet alpine trails
• View of Lake Louise
• Columbia Icefields Parkway
• Sea to Sky Highway
• Jet boat safari through lush rainforest
• Try to spot elk, moose and bears
• Peak 2 Peak gondola ride
• Vancouver sightseeing by bike
Good to know
• Maximum group size 11 passengers
• Minimum age 16 years
• No flights are included
• This is an active tour and requires a good (but not extensive) level of fitness
• Hotels will be confirmed with final itineraries.
• Majority of the time spent outdoors exploring the natural surroundings
• Active days with soft adventure experiences
• Well looked after by your expert guide
• Jul 01, 22
• Aug 12
• Sep 02.