Retreat to the beach in beautiful Bali before setting sail on a two-week Asian cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Visit the islands of Java, Borneo, the Philippines and Taiwan en route to the modern metropolis of Hong Kong.
• Bali, Indonesia
• Semarang, Java, Indonesia
• Kuching, Borneo, Malaysia
• Muara, Brunei
• Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, Malaysia
• Boracay Island, Philippines
• Manila, Philipines
• Kaosiung, Taiwan
• Hong Kong
Pre-cruise beach stay As the Seven Seas Voyager's departs from the Indonesian island of Bali, it would be remiss not to combine this tropical cruise with a few nights at a resort on one of Bali's world-famous beaches. You could also head inland through terraced rice fields to the Ubud region, the island's cultural heart, for a few days to create the ultimate Far East stay and cruise holiday.
Philippines This is one of the only cruises we feature that has ports of call in the beautiful island nation of the Philippines. The first port of call is Boracay, an island paradise and home to some pretty spectacular untouched beaches where there's little more to do than sun bathe, swim or snorkel. The pace of life in the second of two Philippine ports of call is a little different to that on Boracay. The nation's capital Manila is a mixture of Asian mega city and Spanish colonial that sometimes makes it seem more like Latin America than Asia.
It's all included With a philosophy of ‘you really can have it all’ it should come as no surprise that Regent Seven Seas Cruises® offers one of the best all-inclusive packages at sea. Free-flowing Champagne and premium spirits – check; ‘anytime, anywhere’ gourmet dining included – check; enrichment programmes – check. Yet where they really stand out is the inclusion of a selection of free excursions in each port of call you visit. On this 15-night sailing there are up to 30 free excursions to choose from.
Good to know
• Up to 30 shore excursions are included in your fare and can be pre-booked before you travel
• Gratuities are included.
What to expect
• On board the Seven Seas Voyager you can be casual during the day; there's an elegant casual dress code in the evening, however ties are not required
• On cruises of 16 nights or more there'll be two optional formal/semi-formal nights.
• The Asia cruise season usually runs between October and May. There's a 2018 date available, as well selection of similar Asian itineraries. Speak to your Personal Travel Expert to plan your stay and cruise holiday • Regent Seven Seas' Asian cruises vary in length between 12 nights to over three weeks; this cruise is 15 nights in duration and we highly recommend spending a few pre-cruise nights on the beautiful island of Bali.
Tailor made cruises
We hope this hand-picked itinerary will provide you with some inspiration of how you can tailor make your stay and cruise holiday. The land-based section of your holiday – whether pre or post-cruise – is fully flexible allowing you to choose where you stay, for how long and the adventures you will have while you are there. Please speak to a Personal Travel Expert who will help you create your perfect itinerary.