GMT +8 hours.
Indulge on this idyllic tropical island
This 'Island of the Gods' is aptly named. Fringed with perfect beaches and colourful coral reefs, Bali is a land of stunning natural beauty and friendly people who are proud of their ancient culture and traditions.
Best time to visit
Between June and September.
Bali holiday highlights
• In world-renowned arts centre Ubud you'll find a host of galleries, museums and daily cultural performances.
• Bali Bird Park is home to hundreds of rare and exotic species, including bumble bee-sized hummingbirds.
• Maduwe Karang Temple - even in a land of ornately carved temples, this one stands alone, decorated with characters from Balinese epics.
• Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) is a monastery that was carved into the hillside in the 11th century. It's one of the island's most mystical and mysterious sites.
• Unwind among Ulu Watu's peaceful beaches and rolling surf.
• Experience Bali's white-sand beaches and intriguing culture on one of our Bali all inclusive holidays.
Create your holiday
Recommended Bali Hotels
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 21 May '14
7 nights, Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch, 21 May '14
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 30 Nov '14
7 nights, Room & Breakfast, 11 Jan '15
Suggested Bali Cruises
Bali Holiday Types
Bali all inclusive holidays
Often overlooked in favour of its more illustrious neighbours, magical Indonesia is the world’s larg...
Bali family holidays
Visiting Bali with the family is an excellent introduction to South East Asia. This enchanting islan...
Bali makes for a dreamy honeymoon – a seamless blend of welcoming culture, intriguing architecture,...
From palm-fringed beaches to lush green terraces, the island of Bali is one of the most magical plac...