A stylish couples' retreat with fantastic service and the added luxury of an Offshore Island.
Once a private club in the 1940s and later a popular hideaway for the rich and famous, this resort has an enchanting history, playing host to prestigious guests such as The Beatles. Today, this exclusive hotel offers an extensive Luxury Included® holiday experience. Leisure facilities at the resort include the lavish Red Lane® Spa, where classic European treatments complement the resort’s naturally Caribbean flair. Just offshore sits the idyllic Sandals Island which you can reach by boat, under sail or by kayak. Here you’ll find two secluded beaches and The Beach Club with its own pool with whirlpool and a swim-up bar... pure bliss. There is also a fine seafood restaurant, hammocks and private cabanas, which are nestled amongst natural landscapes, and the Zen Garden with fire-side seating.
There is a choice of ten restaurants providing fine dining and casual cuisines to please every palate. Around the resort you can dine on French, Italian, Caribbean, Asian and even homely British cuisine. In addition to the numerous dining venues there are eight bars, where unlimited premium brand drinks are included in the price of your holiday.
The spacious rooms and suites overlook the ocean, garden or pools and are decorated with beautiful furnishings and scattered around the expansive grounds in regally named buildings such as Balmoral, Windsor and Royal Village. The higher category rooms and suites offer the famous Sandals Butler Elite Service. To make the most of this personalised service we recommend one of the charming Windsor One Bedroom Butler Royal Suites.
Escape on a couples retreat or a holiday with friends in a child-free environment. Each property featured in our hand-picked selection of adults-only hotels has a minimum age of 16 years.
Indulgent holidays with everything taken care of.
Backing Cable Beach which is located on Nassau's northern shore
Good to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples over 18 are welcome at this resort.
404 rooms and suites
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked-in the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours.
• Explore the 2 cove beaches on the private offshore island • Experience some of the finest dive sites in the Caribbean (unqualified divers course*) • Sample delicious seafood at Stew Fish on the offshore island.
10 restaurants, 8 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive • All meals in a choice of 10 restaurants • Snacks • Unlimited premium brand drinks including six varieties of Robert Mondavi wines • Nightly entertainment • Watersports and landsports • Unlimited scuba diving for qualified divers.
*Denotes local charge