Join Holland America Line on a breathtaking voyage around the Southern Caribbean on their newest ship ms Koningsdam.
• Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
• Castries, Saint Lucia
• Scenic cruising Soufriere Bay, Saint Lucia
• Bridgetown, Barbados
• Fort de France, Martinique
• Passing Mount Pelee, Martinique
• Basseterre, St Kitts
• St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
• Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Launched in 2016, ms Koningsdam is Holland America Line's newest and largest ship and home to its most modern and innovative entertainment and dining facilities to date. Just a few of our favourite spots on board are the Culinary Arts Centre – a dedicated show kitchen where cooking classes take place – and Lincoln Centre Stage. In result of a prestigious partnership with New York's renowned performing arts centre, you'll be able to enjoy world class recitals and classical music throughout the day and into the evening.
Private island paradise
Half Moon Cay is Holland America Line's very own piece of paradise in the Bahamas; this is a private island with a 2 and a half mile long sweeping beach shaped as the name would suggest. Only 50 of the 2400 acres have been developed with the rest of the island left to nature. You'll be tendered to the spectacular white-sand beach where there's a wide range of water and land sports on offer.
What to expect
• On board you can be casual on board during the day
• Evenings on board are usually smart casual. On one or more nights during the cruise the dress code is 'gala attire' (or formal) where gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket and tie and ladies should opt for a cocktail dress or gown.
• The Caribbean cruise season runs from October to April; there are 2017 and 2018 dates available as well as a wide selection of other itineraries to choose from. Speak to a Personal Travel Expert for help creating your Caribbean Stay and Cruise holiday • Caribbean cruises can last from six nights to three weeks in duration although the majority of Holland America Line's itineraries are 10 nights to two weeks long. We recommend spending a least a couple of nights in Fort Lauderdale prior to your cruise, perhaps longer if you wish to explore more of the state.
Tailor made cruises
We hope this hand-picked itinerary will provide you with some inspiration of how you can tailor make your stay and cruise holiday. The land-based section of your holiday – whether pre or post-cruise – is fully flexible allowing you to choose where you stay, for how long and the adventures you will have while you are there. Please speak to a Personal Travel Expert who will help you create your perfect itinerary.